Wednesday 7 September 2011

Crouch End ☆RILEY☆








As said before we were advertising our Jolly Hobbies Market to the local shops in East Finchley, Muswell Hill, Highgate and Crouch End,  London. We seen many nice shops around the four areas so time to time I'd like to introduce some of the nice shops that caught our eyes in those areas on this blog.

And today I'll be introducing you to RILEY in Crouch End.

Also One of the shops that kindly let us advertise our market(A BIG Thank you!). Immediately when I saw the entrance, I liked it! The little dog character on the sign above, the nice fresh out look and not to forget because of the tempting ice cream that I saw from  the outside-as a big fan of ice cream myself, that makes it a big thumbs up already! I popped inside the shop, the bright lighting and the simple decor was not too fussy, clean and welcoming to sit and have a cup of tea/coffee. I was in a hurry so I didn't have a chance to look at the menu but I seen doughnuts, cupcakes and pastries offered on the wooden counter.  But apparently the ice creams that were shown near the entrance was telling me it was the main thing that I needed to try!  However, a busy schedule was waiting for me that day, no chance that I had, to try the ice cream this time. Oh well, maybe next time anyway.

The ice creams are freshly made on the premises. The staff there was very friendly and kind. RILEY is a new shop in the area opened in June this year. If you are around Crouch End definitely this is the one special place to stop for an ice cream!


RILEY  
32 The Broadway
London N8 9SU
Areas: Crouch End, Stroud Green


View Larger Map